Our clinical team offers the highest quality evidence-based mental health treatment available. All the data and evidence in the world won’t help without genuine, caring, and committed people behind it. That’s the core of our treatment philosophy at Relief Mental Health. It’s the foundation of the wide range of therapeutic approaches we use, and for people with mental health diagnoses, we know empathy and compassion can make all the difference.
How Treatment Works at Relief Mental Health
During our initial clinical assessments and evaluations, we collect all the objective information we need, including your medical history, your mental health history, your treatment and medication history, and any factors that may impact your treatment at Relief Mental Health.
We work with you to create a treatment plan based on everything we learn during our initial assessments. Treatment plans at Relief Mental Health may include:
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS):
- BrainsWay Deep TMS is a safe, effective, non-invasive therapy approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for adults 18+ for major depressive disorder, anxious depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and smoking cessation
- TMS also helps reduce symptoms and symptom severity for people diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar depression and other anxiety diagnoses
- TMS can be used as an off-label solution for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, concussions, tinnitus, eating disorders, substance use disorders, and other diagnoses.
At Relief, many teens and pre-teens do very well with TMS and experience relief from their symptoms of depression, OCD, and more.
- SPRAVATO® (esketamine antidepressant nasal spray) is a safe and effective medication approved by the FDA for adults 18+ for major depressive disorder, treatment-resistant depression, suicidal ideation, and suicidal behavior.
- SPRAVATO® can also help reduce symptoms and symptom severity for bipolar disorder, anxiety diagnoses, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other trauma-related diagnoses
To initiate treatment with SPRAVATO®, patients must be taking or must start taking at least one (1) standard oral antidepressant.
IV Ketamine Infusions
- Ketamine is the medication scientists use to formulate esketamine, a.k.a. SPRAVATO®
- Ketamine is indicated for off-label use for treatment-resistant depression, major depressive disorder, suicidal ideation and suicidal behavior, bipolar disorder, anxiety diagnoses, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), trauma-related diagnoses, and other mental health diagnoses
Psychiatry and Medication Management
Our providers perform several important roles at Relief Mental health, including:
- Treating patients and managing medication for depressive diagnoses, perinatal/postpartum depression, anxiety diagnoses, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), trauma-related diagnoses, eating disorders and more.
- Helping patients manage challenging life transitions, stress, divorce, grief/loss, and sleep issues/insomnia
- Evaluating and assessing new patients
- Overseeing medical components of treatment and monitoring treatment progress for all patients
- Managing the prescription, delivery, and effectiveness of any psychiatric medication
We have a skilled, experienced, and compassionate team of licensed therapists committed to offering the best possible psychotherapy to all our patients. Modes of psychotherapy at Relief Mental Health include, but are not limited to:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Exposure and response prevention (ERP)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
Patients use therapy sessions to explore thoughts, feelings, and emotions related to their mental health diagnosis. Therapists help patients develop coping skills, manage their symptoms, and move forward toward healing and recovery. Therapy may be appropriate for patients with depressive diagnoses, perinatal/postpartum depression, anxiety diagnoses, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), trauma-related diagnoses, and eating disorders, as well as patients managing challenging life transitions such as stress, divorce, grief/loss, and sleep issues/insomnia.
Become the Best Version of Yourself with Relief Mental Health
When you begin treatment, we monitor your progress closely. We will administer regular rating scale tests to determine how your care plan is going and make adjustments accordingly. If treatment is not progressing in the expected timeline, your treatment plan will evolve to help you reach your goals. If you are achieving positive results. If you are achieving positive results, we identify what it is that’s working, and leverage that to consolidate your gains and keep you on a positive trajectory.
We’re Here When You Need Relief
For questions or to book an appointment, give us a call or complete our confidential form. A member of our team will reach out within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields